Care for Education is a nonprofit and non-political organization focused on community development through educational activities. We are incorporated in Texas, USA and registered under the section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Empowering Communities Through Education.
To facilitate learning through knowledge sharing and research collaborations to build competent human resources and quality infrastructure for the providers of education, and to support the students in need, thereby empower the community as a whole.
- Building a network of educational professionals in USA and elsewhere and facilitate knowledge sharing through offering online and visiting lectures
- Support to build competent human resources (mainly teaching professionals) and state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide quality education for students.
- Promoting research and development through academic collaboration.
- Encouraging and supporting higher studies via mentoring students, coordinating informative programs, offering scholarships (degree/GRE/TOEFL).
- Facilitate student exchange programs in undergraduate and graduate levels to advance research and build human resource.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation—research and innovation in all levels of education.