Empowerment and Prosperity to Communities
Who are We?
A nonprofit, non-political organization based in USA, focused on community development through educational activities.
Weekly Forum Session #127
Presented By: Nakkeeran Sundarligam (Northern Provincial Coordinator, Senior Guide Book Trainer, Sri Lanka Unites)
Lanuguage of Presentation: Tamil
Let’s here about How Sri Lanka Unites promoting harmony and leadership among the new generation of Sri Lanka. Don’t miss Our Next Sunday Forum at 8.00pm(SL Time).
– January 20, 2023
3D Design and Animation Blender Course
Basic 3D Design & Animation Course Introduction Session was held by Care For Education in collaboration with American Corner on Tuesday, 18 October 2022 at American Corner Jaffna. 22 Students participated & following topics are covered in this session-“Scope in 3D Design and Animation”, ” Blender Software Introduction” & “Course Experience sharing by previous batch Students”.
– October 20th
Senthamil Preschool Development
Starting in 2020 with Senthamil Preschool as a model school, we coordinated the renovation
and technological enhancement of the school to cater to education needs of a child in
this modern age. In addition to providing physical means to help the school, we’ll also be training for the teachers so they develop their skills.
– October 13th
Together We will Make a Difference
Join us to Make this Endeavor Successful
How can we contribute?
- Work with all the stakeholders to
– Identify the contemporary issues faced by the educational entities,
– Support them to meet their needs, and
– Uplift the overall educational system.
- Actively network with similar minded individuals and organizations.
- Provide financial support to aspiring students for graduate education in top universities worldwide.
- Facilitate student exchangeprograms in undergraduate and graduate levels to advance research culture.
- Expand the educational support to secondary and primary level educations in the regions of interest.
- Building a culture of innovation in all levels of education by organizing conferences and collaborative research activities.